Thursday, 08 March 2018 | PNS | Haridwar-
The conclusion of three- day evening performances by Mock Beatles, a famous band known as Fab Four concluded on the bank of the Ganga, at the Ganga Resort of Garhwal Mandal Vikas Nigam (GMVN).
A member of Fab Four, John said that he was brimming with energy gathered from the mountains and the people living along the mountains. He further said that he loved to be in India and in particular, in Rishikesh. “Music helps people to relax. It makes them happy too,” he said.
Asked whence they are drawing inspiration, another member of the group said that one has to be Beatles to perform Beatles.
The year 2018 marks the 50th anniversary of the time when the world renowned band Beatles spent days at Mahesh Yogi’s ashram in Rishikesh. During their stay, they composed close to fifty songs which soon turned into their biggest hits.
Multiple programmes were hosted during the festival to mark the anniversary of the arrival of the celebrated rock band at the ashram.
You might also like
- gay dating sites November 11, 2019
- Four factors via the internet online casino can be better than experiencing Netflix November 11, 2019
- Bulbul kills 10 in Bengal, 1.8L evacuated November 11, 2019
- JP Nadda to reach Doon on Nov 15 November 11, 2019
- MP Tirath Singh Rawat & others hurt after car flips over November 11, 2019