Evict illegal occupants from Rajaji within 10 days, orders HC
Hearing on a public interest litigation against illegal constructions inside the Rajaji national park area, the Uttarakhand High Court has directed the state government to evict people living illegally in the area within 10 days and submit its report in the court on July 1. The division bench of chief justice Ramesh Ranganathan and justice RC Khulbe stated that no such possession can be made on reserved forest land.
On Friday, the state government informed the court that there is no land recorded in the name of Chidanand Muni in Kunau village. Though there are 36 families staying in the village, their lease has expired. According to the case details, Haridwar resident advocate Vivek Shukla had filed a PIL in the high court contending that Chidanand Muni had been getting heavy construction done since 2006 on forest land in Kunau under Rajaji about 14 kilometres from Haridwar. However, the forest department had not taken any action against the people responsible. The petitioner has sought that the construction work be stopped and action be taken against those found guilty.
Saturday, 20 June 2020 | PNS | Nainital
You might also like
- Farmacia Pescara. Dove Ordinare Tamoxifen Senza Ricetta. Bonus pillola di ogni ordine July 4, 2020
- Ordine Generico Di Strattera 18 mg July 4, 2020
- Farmacia Rome – Ottenere Una Prescrizione Di Tenoretic Online – Bonus di trasporto July 4, 2020
- Ways to get from the close friend Zone With a female July 4, 2020
- An ode to the queen of expressions July 4, 2020