Delhi Public School, Dehradun organised a cultural fest, ‘Anugoonj- An Echo’ on Wednesday to pay tribute to its mentor and guide, late MP Singh. The day began with the release of balloons.
The event was aimed at bringing out the hidden talents of school children and to encourage the spirit of fine arts. Students of various schools in and around Dehradun participated in it. Activities such as dramatisation of poetry, mime, ramp walk and others were organised on the occasion.
The first position was bagged by Doon International School, city campus, the first and second runners up were DSB, Rishikesh and Oceanic International School, Dehradun respectively.
The principal BK Singh congratulated all the winning teams and stated that the amalgamation of performing arts was the “life of our lives”.
Thursday, 07 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Ayodhya Verdict: U’khand remains peaceful; police on high alert November 10, 2019
- U’khand celebrates its foundation day in style November 10, 2019
- State foundation day Magnificent parade held at Reserve Police Lines November 10, 2019
- Attempted attack on MLA, Congress holds protests November 10, 2019
- smarter programs And Beyond November 10, 2019