DIG directs coordination to prevent disruption from roadworks
Taking the ongoing road cutting work at Byasi, Tehri district which has become a traffic nuisance and can also lead towards road accidents, Director Traffic (DIG) Kewal Khurana has ordered the Tehri Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) to coordinate with the department concerned and inform them about the problems.
It is pertinent to mention here that the people constructing road there has dug the entire length of the road at one go rather than digging half portion first and then patching it up before digging the other half. This has caused multiple traffic obstructions and because the debris also has spread on the road, the situation can also lead to road accidents and casualties.
Wednesday, 04 December 2019 | PNS |Dehradun
You might also like
- Ensure proper security, behave patiently with public: SSP December 4, 2019
- Confusion prevails over Champion’s expulsion December 4, 2019
- Deputy commandant’s parade held at IMA December 4, 2019
- HC quashes Doon Uni V-C’s appointment December 4, 2019
- Brahmin Sabha opposes Shrine Board formation December 4, 2019