The director general (Law and Order) Ashok Kumar has directed police in-charge of the districts to ensure as that police personnel above the age of 55 years should be deputed to such places where their contact with the general public is minimum during the state-wide lockdown.
This step should be taken as those aged above 55 years have a weaker immune system and are more susceptible to being infected. As far as possible, such personnel should be deputed to office work, directed Kumar.
Saturday, 28 March 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- CM deputes ministers to monitor COVID-19 situation in districts March 28, 2020
- Depute older personnel to office tasks: DG March 28, 2020
- 1,528 arrested in state so far for violating lockdown March 28, 2020
- Thousands of poor U’khandis stranded in Delhi, other areas March 28, 2020
- Guv attends COVID-19 video conference chaired by President March 28, 2020