The Cyber Crisis Management Plan (CCMP) and Critical Information Infrastructure (CII) policy were deliberated upon during the first meeting of CERT-UK presided over by the Information Technology secretary RK Sudhanshu recently at ITDA. It was decided in the meeting that a proposal should be prepared to enable implementation of this policy soon in the state. The main aim of this policy is to provide a secure cyber space to citizens and the government and to ensure protection of all data from cyber attacks. The IT secretary, additional secretary and ITDA director were among those who expressed their views on aspects of this proposed policy. Officials of various departments participated in the meeting. The DIG (STF), SeMT Uttarakhand, NIC, IIT Rookree, PTCUL, UJVNL and UPCL among others participated in this meeting and shared their views and suggestions.
Friday, 29 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Pilot back to recover lost ground August 12, 2020
- Eminent poet Rahat Indori dies during Covid cure August 12, 2020
- 411 fresh cases of Covid-19 reported in U’khand August 12, 2020
- Transfer personnel within a week from secretariat sections: CM August 12, 2020
- AIIMS Rishikesh now has helipad on campus August 12, 2020