The Cyber Crisis Management Plan (CCMP) and Critical Information Infrastructure (CII) policy were deliberated upon during the first meeting of CERT-UK presided over by the Information Technology secretary RK Sudhanshu recently at ITDA. It was decided in the meeting that a proposal should be prepared to enable implementation of this policy soon in the state. The main aim of this policy is to provide a secure cyber space to citizens and the government and to ensure protection of all data from cyber attacks. The IT secretary, additional secretary and ITDA director were among those who expressed their views on aspects of this proposed policy. Officials of various departments participated in the meeting. The DIG (STF), SeMT Uttarakhand, NIC, IIT Rookree, PTCUL, UJVNL and UPCL among others participated in this meeting and shared their views and suggestions.
Friday, 29 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Accidents killed 140 between Feb & October end this year in district November 29, 2019
- Operation of 125 new buses halted by UTC November 29, 2019
- Deliberations held on proposed cyber policy November 29, 2019
- Crisis helpline started for suicide prevention November 29, 2019
- Lots of Oriental households are in reality often times extremely traditional about values November 29, 2019