CS evades questions on ACS’ role in UP MLA’s aborted Badrinath trip
The Chief Secretary Utpal Kumar Singh evaded questions thrown to him about the action contemplated by the administration on Additional Chief Secretary (ACS) Om Prakash on his role in the unsavoury episode in which the Uttar Pradesh (UP) MLA, Aman Mani Tripathi violated lockdown and planned to visit Badrinath shrine.
On repeated questions, the CS only said that an FIR has been lodged in this case. He said that everything related to the case would be in the purview of the police investigation. The ACS, Om Prakash is in the eye of a storm for a letter written by him to district magistrate of Dehradun for allowing the UP MLA to go to Badrinath and Kedarnath shrines for doing post death rituals of father of UP Chief Minister during lockdown.
Wednesday, 06 May 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- CS evades questions on ACS’ role in UP MLA’s aborted Badrinath trip May 6, 2020
- Lockdown revives cleanliness of Ganga water May 6, 2020
- Lockdown part III: Relaxations to be revoked if social distancing not observed: CS May 6, 2020
- Take care of stray cattle during lockdown: Arya May 6, 2020
- Start ICU operation in all district hospitals before May 19: HC May 6, 2020