The Pradesh Congress Committee (PCC) President Pritam Singh has accused that the false cases are being registered by the police against the Congress leaders in different parts of the state under the influence of BJP leaders.
In separate letters written to the chief secretary (CS), Utpal Kumar Singh and Director General (DG) of Police, Anil Kumar Raturi, Pritam Singh said that false cases have been registered on Congress leaders Tilak Raj Behed and Arun Taneja under the disaster management act. He said that Congress leader and former minister Behed had gone to Malsa, Girdharpur village of Udham Singh Nagar to pacify people and prevent violence since it is his ancestral village. PCC president claimed that Behed’s involvement helped in controlling the situation and when he was going to the village next day to take stock of the situation, a case was slapped against him. Pritam Singh said that another Congress leader Taneja was falsely implicated for exposing Ration Kit scam.
Saturday, 09 May 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Cong demands roll back in petrol hike May 9, 2020
- Cong leaders falsely implicated : Pritam May 9, 2020
- Motor road to Lipulekh bordering China now open May 9, 2020
- State will make effort to resolve hoteliers’ issues: CM May 9, 2020
- 18,156 migrants brought back to state out of 1.75 lakh registered for return May 9, 2020