Appreciates the stern action taken by CM on the issue
Terming the allegations of Congress on the Hooch tragedy baseless, the media in charge of the state unit of BJP, Devendra Bhasin has said that the opposition party should refrain from engaging in politics over the dead bodies of victims. He said that the tragedy which has taken a toll on six lives is very unfortunate.
Bhasin said that the party is solidly with the strict action taken by the Chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat on the issue and no one who is involved in the case would be spared. He added that the background of the accused would not affect the punitive action in the case. Bhasin termed the suspension of the officials of police and excise department as a correct step and said that the legal action would be taken against all those involved in the case. The BJP leader negated the allegations of Congress party and said that the party should remember the actions of the governments ruled by it and the protection provided by the congress leaders to the illicit trade of liquor in the state.
Sunday, 22 September 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- NCP for 50:50 on Maha CM post November 21, 2019
- World’s first Muslim Yoga camp starts at Kotdwar November 21, 2019
- HC serves notice, seeks reply in 4 weeks on encroachments in Doon November 21, 2019
- Bring left out families under PMAY-G- Dhan Singh November 21, 2019
- Shopkeepers ordered to stop sale & use of plastic cans November 21, 2019