The Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat paid obeisance at Darbar sahib here on Monday. He also met the Mahant Devendra Das.
The duo discussed many issues related to development of the state. A communiqué from Darbar Sahib claimed that both of them held deliberations on the measures to stop the migration of the youth from mountainous areas of the state. They also discussed conservation of Rispana River, ways to give a boost to organic farming, a polythene free state and various other developmental activities. The CM praised the works of Shri Guru Ram Rai Mission in the field of education and health. The Mayor of Dehradun Sunil Uniyal Gama also accompanied CM during the visit.
Tuesday, 26 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
Pithoragarh By election Moderate voter turnout of 47.48 percent reported. Chandra Pant of BJP, Anju Lunthi of Congress and Manoj Kumar Bhatt of SP are in frayed.
Court passes orders, officials don’t bother to read them- HC Division bench pulls up officials for delay in implementing 2011 order for setting up abattoir
- Pithoragarh By election Moderate voter turnout of 47.48 percent reported. Chandra Pant of BJP, Anju Lunthi of Congress and Manoj Kumar Bhatt of SP are in frayed. November 26, 2019
- Rx Online Pharmacy | Best Place To Buy Generic Coumadin | Cheapest Drugs Online November 26, 2019
- CM Trivendra meets Mahant Devendra Das November 26, 2019
- Polythene ban- MCD issues 19 challans, collects Rs 77,500 fine November 26, 2019
- Some problems can be solved only by Science- Guv November 26, 2019