Chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat has appealed citizens to cooperate fully in the total lockdown called for by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Stating that all people are united, Rawat said that in the past too the nation has united and successfully tackled major problems.
He exhorted citizens to commit themselves to remain indoors during the next 21 days. He assured that people will not face shortage of essential commodities and services. The State government has taken various important decisions to tackle COVID-19 and the administration is fully active.
Despite all efforts some inconvenience may be experienced but that is nothing compared to the very serious threat posed by COVID-19. Stating that social distancing is the only option, Rawat stressed that the lives and wellbeing of citizens is the topmost priority of the central and state governments.
Wednesday, 25 March 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Pharmacie Kourou * Acheter Sildenafil Citrate * Bonus Pill avec chaque commande March 25, 2020
- Sécurisée et anonyme. Ponstel La Parapharmacie La Moins Cher Du Net March 25, 2020
- What’s Through Any CBD? TEST RESULTS As a result of Nine TYPES OF Cannabidiol Programs Uncovered A lot of Surprising March 25, 2020
- 8-point compliance relief package March 25, 2020
- Jaan hai to Jahan hai, stay indoors: PM March 25, 2020