CM presents Rs 10 lakh ex-gratia to deceased constable’s wife
Chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat handed over a cheque for Rs 10 lakh from the CM relief fund to the wife of deceased police constable Sanjay Gurjar. While discharging his duty, the police constable who was posted in the Premnagar police station, had died in a road accident in Dehradun on May 5.
On the directions of the chief minister, some relaxations had been made in the standards for ex-gratia in case of demise of a corona warrior. As a result, provision was made for Rs 10 lakh ex-gratia in case of the demise of a corona warrior while discharging duty related to Covid-19. Presenting the Rs 10 lakh cheque to Gurjar’s wife, Priyanka, the CM said that the state government will provide all possible assistance to the family. He also directed the Dehradun deputy inspector general Arun Mohan
Joshi to expedite the process of appointing Priyanka to a post in the police department. Gurjar’s daughter Anushka who is a class III student was also present on the occasion. The Dehradun DIG Arun Mohan Joshi, superintendent of police (City) Shweta Choubey, Mussoorie circle officer Narendra Pant and Premnagar station officer Dharmendra Rautela were also among those present on the occasion.
Sunday, 24 May 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Albuterol générique d’escompte – Prix Ventolin France June 5, 2020
- Lasix 40 mg Francais June 5, 2020
- Acheter Sildenafil Citrate En Ligne Forum – Réductions et la livraison gratuite appliquée – Pharmacie Cambrai June 5, 2020
- Diflucan achat * www.pioneeredge.in June 5, 2020
- Les moins chers des médicaments en ligne. Fasigyn France Pharmacie. Livraison gratuite June 5, 2020