The CM helpline 1905 located on the fourth floor of ITDA Bhawan in IT Park is being used in the efforts against spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) till further orders.
The CM’s IT adviser Ravindra Dutt said that communications set-up here has been enhanced and the 16 personnel here take calls regarding issues related to COVID-19 and passing on the information swiftly to the officials concerned. The report of complaints and information received here is being submitted regularly to the CM office.
Saturday, 28 March 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
Rakshabandhan: CM announces Rs 1,000 each for Anganwadi & Asha workers, free travel for women in UTC buses
- Sara Ali Khan does yoga by swimming pool August 3, 2020
- Shah tests Covid +ve, hospitalized August 3, 2020
- Covid-19 Patient count surges to 7593 in U’khand August 3, 2020
- Sweets business picks up on weekend after months August 3, 2020
- Rakshabandhan: CM announces Rs 1,000 each for Anganwadi & Asha workers, free travel for women in UTC buses August 3, 2020