CM deposits money from personal account to relief fund
In view of efforts needed to tackle the situation resulting from the novel coronavirus pandemic, the chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat has deposited a cheque for Rs one lakh from his personal account in the CM relief fund.
In addition to this, he has already approved a sum of Rs 15 lakh from his MLA local area development fund towards efforts for protection from the spread of novel coronavirus. It is pertinent to mention here that so far various elected public representatives of both the BJP and Congress have allocated money from their MLA funds towards efforts being undertaken to tackle the situation resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Sunday, 29 March 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Dazed As well as Mixed-up About THE BENEFITS OF CBD? YOU AREN’T Alone. April 1, 2020
- Costly human error April 1, 2020
- Stay productive April 1, 2020
- Hotter summer to clip corona’s wings April 1, 2020
- U’khand sets up dedicated COVID hospitals in all districts April 1, 2020