Separate arrangements being made for media persons
The chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat has approved Rs four lakh insurance cover each to the 68,457 frontline personnel working for protection against the spread of COVID-19. In the duration of one year, about Rs 17.02 crore will be expended on this. This expenditure will be borne through the CM relief fund. The insurance of Health department personnel has been done by the Central government. Those who will benefit by the insurance cover being provided by the State government include 22,523 police personnel, 7,988 sanitation workers, 14,595 Anganwadi workers, 14,376 Anganwadi assistants, 4,924 mini Anganwadi assistants, 464 supervisors, 78 CDPOs, nine DPOs, 3,000 personnel of GMVN and KMVN along with 500 personnel of SEOC/DEOC while separate arrangements are being made for media personnel.
You might also like
- No community spread, lockdown fruitful March 31, 2020
- Bids on for ample Covid gear March 31, 2020
- IMA assures full support in fight against COVID-19 March 31, 2020
- Arrangements made in hospitals to treat COVID-19 patient March 31, 2020
- AIIMS Rishikesh starts COVID-19 test facility March 31, 2020