Others

CHLORINE GAS CREATES PANIC AMONG LOCAL RESIDENTS

Thursday, 22 February 2018 | PNS | Dehradun- The leakage of Chlorine gas at water works complex in Dilaram Chowk created panic on Wednesday. However, timely action by the employees averted any damage. It is learnt that old Chlorine gas cylinders were kept in a godown inside the water works premises. On Wednesday the gas cylinders were being shifted when one of them leaked. Fortunately the gas had no effect on anyone as the alert water works employees threw it in a drain. It is worth mentioning here that in August last year many people fell unconscious when the gas leaked from this compound. The state administration had ordered an enquiry on the issue. The department was also directed to ensure that such incidents are not repeated.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button