Brothers of PCS officer allegedly thrash neighbours
The police have registered a case after two brothers of a lady Provincial Civil Service (PCS) officer allegedly beat up a neighbour on the weekend. The two, who live in Shivaliknagar area of Haridwar, allegedly attacked a neighbour with metal rods. “Police have controlled the situation and are investigating the violence and reported attempt to fire a round at the neighbours by the two men,” said Satyendar Singh Negi, in-charge of the gas plant police post.
The neighbours Jinendra and Shailendra were reportedly beaten up by Abhishek Yadav and Gaurav Yadav. They called them out of their home on Saturday night and then allegedly perpetrated the violence. After reaching to the location of conflict, the PCS officer reportedly argued with the police station in charge for taking action without any evidence.
The Haridwar ASP and CO (Sadar) Ayush Agrawal said, “The medical report of the victims has been taken and a case has been registered.”
Tuesday, 12 November 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- Sena fails to show numbers, Guv invites NCP November 12, 2019
- Grand Sita temple to be built at Falswadi in Pauri November 12, 2019
- Cong raises Gairsain as capital issue again November 12, 2019
- Ram Janmabhoomi judgement through the eyes of millennials November 12, 2019
- Three new sports added to Khel Mahakumbh this year November 12, 2019