The body of 25-year old man who had fallen into a water-filled excavated portion of the under construction bridge near Nepali Farm has been found by the team of State Disaster Response Force (SDRF).
The deceased has been identified as Gautam, a native of Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. According to the information provided by the police, he was working as a labourer at the under construction bridge in Raiwala and had a fall on Monday evening. His body was recovered from there on Tuesday.
Wednesday, 27 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Garhwal IG reviews performance of Dehradun police November 27, 2019
- Body of drowned worker found by SDRF November 27, 2019
- Doon univ to organise convocation on Dec 5 November 27, 2019
- PHQ to resume Operation Smile from Dec 1 November 27, 2019
- Law College celebrates Constitution Day November 27, 2019