The body of a 16-year-old girl was found in Pathri Power House in Bahadarabad police station area of Haridwar district on Thursday. According to sources, there were injury marks on her body.
The same day, the body of an old man Surendra Kumar (60) who was swept away in the Ganga at Har ki Paidi was also found.
Meanwhile, the police have started an investigation after discovery of the teenaged girl’s body.
Bahadarabad police station officer Govind Kumar said that there were bruise marks on the body of the girl. Mehendi had been applied on her hands. The police will investigate all aspects in the case. Both the bodies have been sent for post mortem examination, he added.
Friday, 22 November 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- Deepika arrives in Mumbai for NCB quizzing tomorrow September 25, 2020
- From Rail Roko to Bharat Bandh September 25, 2020
- Magnitude of Kumbh Mela will depend on Covid situation: DG (L&O) September 25, 2020
- Covid-19: 13 deaths, 684 new cases reported in U’khand September 25, 2020
- Modi govt the biggest well wisher of farmers: Rawat September 25, 2020