The director general of medical, health and family welfare Dr Amita Upreti flagged of the awareness rally from Gandhi Park. Starting from Gandhi Park, the awareness rally passed through Clock Tower, Darshanlal Chowk, Doon Chowk, Buddha Chowk and Parade Ground before concluding at Doonga House. Youth from various government and private colleges including NCC cadets from SGRR college, Youth Red Cross, Bharat Scouts and Guides, students from Sai Institute, Shivalik Vollege, DIT College, Uttaranchal University, NYKS, Indian Academy, Sunrise Institute and Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions participated in the awareness rally. A number of concerned citizens and officials from various government departments also participated in the event. The Sambhav Manch Parivar also staged performances at various locations to raise awareness on HIV-AIDS during the rally. USACS additional project director Arjun Singh Sengar and joint director of IEC section, Anil Sati were also among those present on the occasion.
Monday, 02 December,2019 |PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- All about Cyprus, Malta, and Russia gang up on whistle blower December 2, 2019
- Students from 38 countries visit Patanjali Yogpeeth December 2, 2019
- Operation Smile and Shinakht to continue for two months December 2, 2019
- Post-mortem report awaited in custodial death of inmate December 2, 2019
- Awareness rally held on World AIDS Day December 2, 2019