Approval granted for medical colleges in Haridwar & Pithoragarh
Chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat has thanked Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Union Health minister Dr Harsh Vardhan for swift approval granted for setting up of medical colleges in Haridwar and Pithoragarh.
The approved cost for each of these medical colleges is Rs 325 crore. Under the central sponsored scheme, 10 per cent of the cost of establishing the medical colleges will be borne by the state government while 90 per cent of the cost will be borne by the Central government.
Sunday, 29 March 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Sara Ali Khan does yoga by swimming pool August 3, 2020
- Shah tests Covid +ve, hospitalized August 3, 2020
- Covid-19 Patient count surges to 7593 in U’khand August 3, 2020
- Sweets business picks up on weekend after months August 3, 2020
- Rakshabandhan: CM announces Rs 1,000 each for Anganwadi & Asha workers, free travel for women in UTC buses August 3, 2020