Actor Alia Bhatt, who will be sharing screen space with Amitabh Bachchan for the first time in Brahmastra, has congratulated the veteran actor on being honoured with the prestigious Dada Saheb Phalke Award.
“I would like to congratulate him for receiving this honour. I worked with him in Brahmastra recently, and it was an absolute pleasure. He is a legend in every way and despite that a very down-to-earth and humble person. There is so much to learn from him. I wish him all the best,” she said.
Alia’s forthcoming films are Karan Johar’s Takht, Ayan Mukherji’s Brahmastra and SS Rajamouli’s RRR.
Friday, 27 September 2019 | Pioneer
You might also like
- Cong raise ruckus in assembly on shrine board for Char Dhams December 10, 2019
- Kedarnath MLA accuses govt of disrespecting religion December 10, 2019
- Uncovered drains near Rispana barricading waiting for a mishap to occur December 10, 2019
- Supplementary budget passed by U’khand assembly December 10, 2019
- Mahapanchayat to approach High Court against Shrine Board formation December 10, 2019