While many have welcomed the Supreme Court’s judgement on the Ram Janmabhoomi case, some like the AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi have made statements which have elicited criticism. The Akhil Bharatiya Akhada Parishad (ABAP) president, Mahant Narendra Giri, has criticised Owaisi for stating that the Supreme Court judgment was a “victory of faith over facts” and suggesting rejection of the alternative five-acre plot to be given for construction of a mosque.
The president of ABAP, the apex body of ascetics in India, strongly criticised Owaisi’s statements after the apex court’s verdict in the Ayodhya case. Stating that Owaisi continues to spew venom against India and Hindus, Giri said that the AIMIM chief is free to leave the country if he does not like India. The ABAP chief, further, opined that what Owaisi had stated in his tweet dishonours the nation and its apex court.
Monday, 11 November 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- The reason why gambling establishments work with potato chips and never money within the poker table? November 11, 2019
- Return of maryada November 11, 2019
- (no title) November 11, 2019
- Guv invites Sena as BJP says no November 11, 2019
- gay dating sites November 11, 2019