A 60-year old man was found dead on the railway track near Satyanaraya temple at Raiwala on Sunday. The deceased was reportedly hit by a train.
According to the information provided by local police, point man Kishan Pal gave information at Railwala police station about a man being hit by the train. Upon reaching there an Aadhaar card was found with the body, identifying the man as Joginder Randhawa, a resident of Lakshman Jhula Chowk in Rishikesh. The man was found dead on the spot. Family members of the deceased have been informed. The body has been kept at the mortuary in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh.
Monday, 25 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- SC asks Centre to produce Guv, Fadnavis letters today November 25, 2019
- Ajit’s claim false, no truck with BJP: Pawar November 25, 2019
- Independent candidate Gaurav Goyal elected Roorkee Mayor November 25, 2019
- Development to be ensured in villages bordering China & Nepal: CM November 25, 2019
- Seven arrested for re-encroaching on footpaths November 25, 2019