5 Kg tumour removed from woman’s abdomen at Swami Ram Himalayan hospital
The Department of Surgery at the Himalayan Hospital of Swami Ram Himalayan University (SRHU) removed a five kilogramme tumour from a 22-year-old woman’s abdomen.
Dr PK Sachan in the hospital’s Department of Surgery and his team conducted the operation on 22-year-old Saba of Kichha, Udhamsingh Nagar. Sachan said that Saba had been experiencing stomach ache and flatulence for a month. She then underwent ultrasound, CT scan and blood test. After conducting the necessary tests, it was found that the woman had a large tumor in her abdomen. The CT scan of the patient found that the tumor was 30 cm by 22 cm in size. After all investigations, Dr Sachan and his team operated on the woman and removed the tumor. He said that considering the size of the tumour, it could have proved fatal for the woman had it not been removed in time.
Thursday, 11 June 2020 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- Dolore voluptas explicabo dolor mollitia. July 10, 2020
- Methods for Non-White Males Who Wish To Date White Females July 10, 2020
- Internet Dating: First Message Methods For Newbies July 10, 2020
- Canada Drugs Online Norvasc – Free Worldwide Shipping July 10, 2020
- Low Cost Tenoretic Canada – Fda Approved Online Pharmacy July 10, 2020