25-year old dies in road accident on Ballupur flyover
A 25-year old man died in a road accident at Ballupur flyover while another has been gravely injured. As per the information provided by the police, the injured victim said that they were going for catering work in the morning when the rider lost balance of the motorbike and collided with the rear of a dumper.
The deceased has been identified as Raghuveer Sharma, who was currently residing in Indra Colony, Chukkhuwala while the injured has been identified as 24-year old Ritik Tomar, resident of Chakrata. He is presently undergoing treatment in Government Doon Medical College hospital.
According to Vasant Vihar police, they received information that a motorbike crashed into the rear of a dumper which was ahead of them. The two riders were seriously injured. The injured duo was taken to the hospital where the doctors declared Raghuveer dead while Ritik was given treatment.
Tuesday, 26 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
Governor of Maha working under direction of union govt- Pritam Says situation in Maharashtra similar to that of Uttarakhand in 2016
- Who Will Write My Capstone Paper for Me Personally? November 26, 2019
- Rash & drunken driving kills one, injures two November 26, 2019
- 25-year old dies in road accident on Ballupur flyover November 26, 2019
- RI home robbery- two more accused brought to Doon November 26, 2019
- Pithoragarh By election Moderate voter turnout of 47.48 percent reported. Chandra Pant of BJP, Anju Lunthi of Congress and Manoj Kumar Bhatt of SP are in frayed. November 26, 2019