1200 e-challan machines received by traffic directorate
State traffic department has received 1200 e-challan machines after the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between Uttarakhand Police Headquarters (PHQ) and the Dehradun branch of State Bank of India.
It is pertinent to mention here that on November 25, director of Traffic directorate, Kewal Khurana conducted a meeting regarding the security, operation, network and other technological aspect of the e-challan machines. For the same an MoU was signed between SBI and PHQ. In addition to these departments, the representatives from Department of Communications (DOT), National Informatics Centre (NIC) and Information Technology Development Agency (ITDA) were also present during the meeting.
Saturday, 30 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Three dead & seven injured in a road accident November 30, 2019
- 1200 e-challan machines received by traffic directorate November 30, 2019
- Elephant killed by another jumbo in Corbett November 30, 2019
- Forest Dept alert on leopard movements November 30, 2019
- Trials for State Senior Basketball tourney today November 30, 2019