The office of Controller of Communication Accounts, Uttarakhand Circle, Dehradun organised an event to mark the inauguration of Yoga week on Wednesday. Speaking on the occasion, the controller of communication accounts, Shahnawaz Alam, while highlighting the significance of Yoga, said that the essence of the welfare of all human beings is contained in Yoga which has been a part of India culture for centuries. Yoga is high level of physical, mental and spiritual practice, he said. Alam also stressed on the importance of yoga in avoiding diseases in today’s changing environment. The event was hosted by assistant controller of communication accounts Ritu Jakhmola and attended by deputy CCA Maheshanand, joint CCA Rajesh Kumar and additional CCA KS Chauhan among others.
Thursday, 13 June 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Ex CMs Koshyari, Bahuguna file review petition in HC June 13, 2019
- Yoga week inaugurated at CCA office June 13, 2019
- Former MP Min Shivnarayan Meena dies of heart attack June 13, 2019
- ITBP DG conducts reconnaissance, IMF team starts expedition June 13, 2019
- MCD to keep a proper record of DTD service charges June 13, 2019