State Labour minister Harak Singh Rawat said that a state cannot progress without the best efforts of workers. He was speaking at a workshop jointly organised by FICCI FLO Uttarakhand, Labour department and Trikon Society. Rawat said that many schemes are being run by department for the welfare of workers. He also stressed on the need for women entrepreneurs to be aware of labour laws.
The joint commission of labour department, Anil Petwal informed the gathering about labour laws, adding that the department is always ready to support the women entrepreneurs.The FICCI FLO Uttarakhand chapter head Nazia Izzuddin also expressed her views on the occasion.
Wednesday, 14 August 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Cheap Generic Zenegra Pills | Online Pharmacies No Prescription November 15, 2019
- Cheapest Pharmacy For Professional Viagra November 15, 2019
- Motrin Brand Pills Buy November 15, 2019
- A new Guide on Easy methods to Execute Craps November 15, 2019
- The Insider Secrets For Realtime Gaming Exposed November 15, 2019