State Labour minister Harak Singh Rawat said that a state cannot progress without the best efforts of workers. He was speaking at a workshop jointly organised by FICCI FLO Uttarakhand, Labour department and Trikon Society. Rawat said that many schemes are being run by department for the welfare of workers. He also stressed on the need for women entrepreneurs to be aware of labour laws.
The joint commission of labour department, Anil Petwal informed the gathering about labour laws, adding that the department is always ready to support the women entrepreneurs.The FICCI FLO Uttarakhand chapter head Nazia Izzuddin also expressed her views on the occasion.
Wednesday, 14 August 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
How Recording What Most likely Thankful With regard to Can Be Good For Mental in addition to Physical Wellness
- Bhartwan to compose dengue song August 14, 2019
- UPRNL served notice on Monday’s mishap August 14, 2019
- Gift organ, gift life by taking organ donation pledge August 14, 2019
- Jubilation on Article 370 abrogation continues in Haridwar August 14, 2019
- Free travel for women in roadways buses on Rakshabandhan August 14, 2019