Talking on guidelines for traffic safety and cyber crime prevention retired justice Rajesh Tandon and police circle officer (City) Abhay Pratap Singh said that the youngsters must spread awareness on safety rules while following the rules themselves. Safety begins from schools and teachers have a major role in inculcating the spirit of fearlessness among the students.
In an attempt to make the students aware of traffic rules, an awareness programme was organised jointly by Bharatiya Jagrukta Samiti, district legal authority, transport department and Haridwar police. The event was presided over by high court justice Sharad Kumar Sharma with Tandon and others as guests of honour. The social organisation had held drawing and essay contests for students of 24 schools in the district following which the prize distribution was held here.
In drawing competition, Aditya Joshi of DPS got first prize, Shraddha Chauhan of Jamdagni public school got second and Pari Singh Chauhan of Saint Mary’s got third prize. In essay competition, Anisha Bhatt of New Saint Thomas Academy bagged first prize, Priyanshu of DAV school got second and Isha Garg of Saint Mary’s got third prize.
Saturday, 13 April 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- JeM strikes CRPF on yatra route June 13, 2019
- Cabinet clears fresh Bill to ban instant triple talaq June 13, 2019
- Most complex ISRO mission Chandrayaan-2 on July 15 June 13, 2019
- UP Bar Council chief shot dead by colleague June 13, 2019
- First batch of Kailash Mansarovar pilgrims reaches U’khand June 13, 2019