Talking on guidelines for traffic safety and cyber crime prevention retired justice Rajesh Tandon and police circle officer (City) Abhay Pratap Singh said that the youngsters must spread awareness on safety rules while following the rules themselves. Safety begins from schools and teachers have a major role in inculcating the spirit of fearlessness among the students.
In an attempt to make the students aware of traffic rules, an awareness programme was organised jointly by Bharatiya Jagrukta Samiti, district legal authority, transport department and Haridwar police. The event was presided over by high court justice Sharad Kumar Sharma with Tandon and others as guests of honour. The social organisation had held drawing and essay contests for students of 24 schools in the district following which the prize distribution was held here.
In drawing competition, Aditya Joshi of DPS got first prize, Shraddha Chauhan of Jamdagni public school got second and Pari Singh Chauhan of Saint Mary’s got third prize. In essay competition, Anisha Bhatt of New Saint Thomas Academy bagged first prize, Priyanshu of DAV school got second and Isha Garg of Saint Mary’s got third prize.
Saturday, 13 April 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- Earth Day Network to start Clean Ganga Campaign at Devprayag today April 13, 2019
- Official denies claims of locals on Shishambada Plant April 13, 2019
- Winners of contests on traffic rules awarded April 13, 2019
- HC quashes special appeal against Nishank’s nomination April 13, 2019
- HC seeks report on polluting factories April 13, 2019