Inaugural and first technical session of the two-day national webinar on “National Education Policy 2020, Language Teaching, Training and Translation” was held on Thursday. The webinar is being held under the aegis of School of Languages, Doon University in collaboration with Commission for Scientific and Technical Terminology (CSTT), Ministry of Education, government of India.
In the inaugural Session, the Vice Chancellor (VC) of Kavikulaguru Kalidasa Sanskrit University at Ramtek, Nagpur, Maharashtra, Sri Nivasa Varakhedi delivered a talk on computational linguistics.
The Dean Student Welfare (DSW) and Head of Department of School of Management, H C Purohit, delivered the presidential address on behalf of the Vice Chancellor (VC) of Doon University, A K Karnatak.
After the inaugural session, a technical session was held in which the subject was elaborately discussed.
In the programme former VC of Uttarakhand Sanskrit University, Haridwar, Sudha Rani Pandey, S P Ganguly, B R Deepak, Sadhana Naithani and Prof Kiran Chaudhry from JNU, New Delhi took part.
Friday, 11 September 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Don’t be misled by dalals’ advocates: PM to farmers September 19, 2020
- Farm Bills anger farmers, protest spreads September 19, 2020
- Limited numbers to be allowed in 2021 Kumbh Mela September 19, 2020
- Rawat completes 3.5 years in office September 19, 2020
- Covid-19- Highest single day recovery in U’khand September 19, 2020