The State Meteorological Centre has forecast mainly clear to partly cloudy sky for the most of the places in the State on Tuesday. Dry weather is very likely to prevail across the State though mist and shallow fog are likely to form in some parts of the plains areas, especially in Haridwar and Udham Singh Nagar districts, the Met forecast said.
For Dehradun, the sky is to remain mainly clear while mist is likely to form in some places during the morning hours. The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to be around 21 degree Celsius and 5 degree Celsius respectively.
The maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various towns of the State on Monday were 21.1 degree Celsius and 4.3 degree Celsius in Dehradun, 21.0 degree Celsius and 4.2 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 5.8 degree Celsius and-2.5 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar and 8.0 degree Celsius and 0.7 degree Celsius in New Tehri.
Tuesday, 29 January 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- PM Modi to address public rally at Rudrapur on March 28 March 20, 2019
- Police deployment on basis of manpower audit in general election March 20, 2019
- Election commission keeping an eye on high value transactions- Sowjanya March 20, 2019
- BJP leaders pay homage to Parrikar March 20, 2019
- HC directs Govt to reply by March 27 on pharmacist recruitment issue March 20, 2019