The State Meteorological Centre has forecast mainly clear to partly cloudy sky for the most of the places in the State on Tuesday. Dry weather is very likely to prevail across the State though mist and shallow fog are likely to form in some parts of the plains areas, especially in Haridwar and Udham Singh Nagar districts, the Met forecast said.
For Dehradun, the sky is to remain mainly clear while mist is likely to form in some places during the morning hours. The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to be around 21 degree Celsius and 5 degree Celsius respectively.
The maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various towns of the State on Monday were 21.1 degree Celsius and 4.3 degree Celsius in Dehradun, 21.0 degree Celsius and 4.2 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 5.8 degree Celsius and-2.5 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar and 8.0 degree Celsius and 0.7 degree Celsius in New Tehri.
Tuesday, 29 January 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’: Poor watchmen hope for Acche Din March 23, 2019
- Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, two others file nominations from Tehri March 23, 2019
- Nishank supporters celebrate, factions close ranks to ensure win March 23, 2019
- BJP candidates file nominations from Tehri, Garhwal March 23, 2019
- BJP lists candidates for 5 Parliamentary seats March 23, 2019