The State Meteorological has forecast that dry weather will continue in the State on Thursday. The sky is expected to remain mainly clear to partly cloudy in Dehradun and across the state.
In recent days a rise has temperature has been noticed. The State meteorological centre director Bikram Singh stated that there has been a rise in the temperature though it is still normal. “There is a rise in the temperature however it is still normal. There is a possibility that the temperature may fluctuate and reach above normal in the coming days. This is likely on April 6 and April 10. Last year the temperature rise started in the last week of March however this year the temperature has been normal so far,” Singh added.
The maximum and minimum temperatures forecast for Dehradun on on Thursday are 33 degree Celsius and 17 degree Celsius respectively.
On Wednesday, the maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various places in the state were 32 degree Celsius and 16.4 degree Celsius respectively in Dehradun, 33.3 degree Celsius and 13.5 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 22 degree Celsius and 9.8 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar, 23.6 degree Celsius and 11.4 degree Celsius in New Tehri respectively.
Thursday, 04 April 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Shah to head BJP till polls in Maha, Haryana, J’khand June 14, 2019
- Striking doctors defy Mamata’s ultimatum June 14, 2019
- Farmers to pay Rs 100/month for Rs 3,000/month pension June 14, 2019
- CM reviews Kumbh Mela 2021 preparations June 14, 2019
- CM seeks details of issues to be raised in NITI Aayog meeting June 14, 2019