The State Meteorological Centre has forecast mainly clear to the partly cloudy sky for Uttarakhand on Monday. Dry weather is likely to prevail in the State.
For the provisional State Capital Dehradun, the meteorological centre has forecast that the sky will remain mainly clear. Mist is very likely to occur during the morning hours. The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to be around 22 degree Celsius and 6 degree Celsius respectively here on Monday.
Meanwhile, the maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various towns of the state on Sunday were 23.1 degree Celsius and 9.1 degree Celsius in Dehradun, 22.8 degree Celsius and 7 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 7.4 degree Celsius and 1.7 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar and 10.6 degree Celsius and 2.4 degree Celsius in New Tehri respectively.
Monday, 14 January 2019 | PNS | Dehradun–
You might also like
- BJP finalises plan for filing of nominations March 21, 2019
- Guv greets public on Holi March 21, 2019
- Hospital gears up for accident cases on Holi March 21, 2019
- Modi must come clear on his false promises to people of U’khand: Cong March 21, 2019
- Political parties need to focus more on women-related issues: women voters March 21, 2019