The State Meteorological Centre has forecast mainly clear to the partly cloudy sky for Uttarakhand on Monday. Dry weather is likely to prevail in the State.
For the provisional State Capital Dehradun, the meteorological centre has forecast that the sky will remain mainly clear. Mist is very likely to occur during the morning hours. The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to be around 22 degree Celsius and 6 degree Celsius respectively here on Monday.
Meanwhile, the maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various towns of the state on Sunday were 23.1 degree Celsius and 9.1 degree Celsius in Dehradun, 22.8 degree Celsius and 7 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 7.4 degree Celsius and 1.7 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar and 10.6 degree Celsius and 2.4 degree Celsius in New Tehri respectively.
Monday, 14 January 2019 | PNS | Dehradun–
You might also like
- Rani gets a special gift June 13, 2019
- Work to reduce crashes June 13, 2019
- That which you Got To Know About Paper Write for me personally and just why June 13, 2019
- JeM strikes CRPF on yatra route June 13, 2019
- Cabinet clears fresh Bill to ban instant triple talaq June 13, 2019