The State Meteorological Centre has forecast mainly clear to the partly cloudy sky for Uttarakhand on Monday. Dry weather is likely to prevail in the State.
For the provisional State Capital Dehradun, the meteorological centre has forecast that the sky will remain mainly clear. Mist is very likely to occur during the morning hours. The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to be around 22 degree Celsius and 6 degree Celsius respectively here on Monday.
Meanwhile, the maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various towns of the state on Sunday were 23.1 degree Celsius and 9.1 degree Celsius in Dehradun, 22.8 degree Celsius and 7 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 7.4 degree Celsius and 1.7 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar and 10.6 degree Celsius and 2.4 degree Celsius in New Tehri respectively.
Monday, 14 January 2019 | PNS | Dehradun–
You might also like
- 72 Hours…movie on the legendary solider to be released on Friday January 15, 2019
- Wanted to be a part of Simmba: Priya Prakash Varrier January 15, 2019
- The chameleon’s game January 15, 2019
- No threat to Cong-JD(S) Govt: HDK January 15, 2019
- First Shahi Snan of biggest congregation today January 15, 2019