Actress Vidya Balan, last seen on screen in Telugu film NTR Kathanayakudu, will be making her Tamil debut via upcoming untitled Tamil remake of Amitabh Bachchan and Taapsee Pannu-starrer Pink.
The film is produced by Boney Kapoor, who is foraying into southern filmdom with this project.
The actress has been paired opposite Ajith Kumar in the remake being directed by H. Vinoth. The shoot is underway in Hyderabad.
“Happy to introduce Vidya Balan to the Tamil audience. Shraddha Srinath has also been roped in for a pivotal role in the film,” said Kapoor.
Tuesday, 29 January 2019 | Team Viva
You might also like
- DMK gives Congress 10 seats in TN, Puducherry February 21, 2019
- MBS backs India’s war on terror February 21, 2019
- Speaker forms committee on District Level Development Authority February 21, 2019
- Waste to energy policy ready for waste management: Min February 21, 2019
- Roads, health services in pathetic condition: Indira Hridayesh February 21, 2019