Actress Vidya Balan, last seen on screen in Telugu film NTR Kathanayakudu, will be making her Tamil debut via upcoming untitled Tamil remake of Amitabh Bachchan and Taapsee Pannu-starrer Pink.
The film is produced by Boney Kapoor, who is foraying into southern filmdom with this project.
The actress has been paired opposite Ajith Kumar in the remake being directed by H. Vinoth. The shoot is underway in Hyderabad.
“Happy to introduce Vidya Balan to the Tamil audience. Shraddha Srinath has also been roped in for a pivotal role in the film,” said Kapoor.
Tuesday, 29 January 2019 | Team Viva
You might also like
- ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’: Poor watchmen hope for Acche Din March 23, 2019
- Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, two others file nominations from Tehri March 23, 2019
- Nishank supporters celebrate, factions close ranks to ensure win March 23, 2019
- BJP candidates file nominations from Tehri, Garhwal March 23, 2019
- BJP lists candidates for 5 Parliamentary seats March 23, 2019