The first edition of the Law Fest ‘Vidhiotsav 2019 – Spring Edition’ has started at the Kandoli campus of UPES. The four-day fest organised under the aegis of the School of Law (SOL), UPES is being held from March 7 to 10. The fest aims to provide a platform for exchange of ideas and experiences to students of all the law schools across India, the university officers said. The event was inaugurated by S Farooq, chairman, Himalaya Drug Company, the internationally renowned pharmaceutical and herbal wellness company. Briefing on the event, Arun Dhand, senior director, Public Affairs UPES shared that the event has received good response from 28 prestigious national law universities, private universities, central universities and law schools across the country.
Saturday, 09 March 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’: Poor watchmen hope for Acche Din March 23, 2019
- Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, two others file nominations from Tehri March 23, 2019
- Nishank supporters celebrate, factions close ranks to ensure win March 23, 2019
- BJP candidates file nominations from Tehri, Garhwal March 23, 2019
- BJP lists candidates for 5 Parliamentary seats March 23, 2019