The rally is being organised to commemorate Year of Next of Kin (YoNoK).
A veteran’s rally of retired armed forces personnel, veer naris, widows and dependents would be organised at Jaswant Singh ground at Garhi Cantt, Dehradun on Saturday. The rally is being organised to commemorate Year of Next of Kin (YoNoK).
The event would be organised by Headquarter (HQ) Uttarakhand Sub Area Dehradun. The rally would be addressed and felicitated by the General Officer Commanding (GOC) Uttarakhand Sub Area, Major General Bhaskar Kalita.
The Colonel- Veterans of HQ Uttarakhand Sub Area, Col Prithviraj Singh Rawat said, “Brave-hearts in the Indian Army who made the supreme sacrifice in the line of duty deserve the country’s top honours but their families too require all the support they can get. It is the top priority of Uttarakhand Sub Area to ensure that families of fallen heroes deserve every bit of support they require and deserve’’.
Saturday, 12 October 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Prez Rule in Maharashtra, parties relieved November 13, 2019
- NHAI aiming to complete Kumbh Mela works by June 2020 November 13, 2019
- Pithoragarh By election: Will Priyanka charisma work? November 13, 2019
- Smart phones-Anganwadi workers to observe protest November 13, 2019
- Harrawala Railway station to get better basic facilities and security November 13, 2019