Veteran Comedian-Kader Khan passes away at the age of 81
At the age of 81, Kader Khan a veteran artist who was hospitalized complaining of breathlessness in Canada passes away on 01 January 2019.
Kader Khan was an Afghan-born Indian-Canadian film actor, screenwriter, comedian, and director. As an actor, he appeared in over 300 films. Khan made his acting debut in 1973 with Yash Chopra’s film Daag that starred Rajesh Khanna and Sharmila Tagore.
Well known for acting in popular films like Joru Ka Ghulam, Dulhe Raja, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, Mr & Mrs Khiladi, Akhiyon Se Goli Maare, Haseena Maan Jaayegi was born on 22 October 1937 and was living in Canada with his son and daughter-in-law.
As per reports, Khan was suffering from progressive supranuclear palsy, a degenerative disease that causes loss of balance, difficulty in walking and dementia. He was in loss of consciousness. Read more posts…
Tuesday, 01 January 2019 | PNS–
You might also like
- Desirable Techniques To Pay Back Payday Advances Online June 13, 2019
- Rani gets a special gift June 13, 2019
- Work to reduce crashes June 13, 2019
- That which you Got To Know About Paper Write for me personally and just why June 13, 2019
- JeM strikes CRPF on yatra route June 13, 2019