Veteran Comedian-Kader Khan passes away at the age of 81
At the age of 81, Kader Khan a veteran artist who was hospitalized complaining of breathlessness in Canada passes away on 01 January 2019.
Kader Khan was an Afghan-born Indian-Canadian film actor, screenwriter, comedian, and director. As an actor, he appeared in over 300 films. Khan made his acting debut in 1973 with Yash Chopra’s film Daag that starred Rajesh Khanna and Sharmila Tagore.
Well known for acting in popular films like Joru Ka Ghulam, Dulhe Raja, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, Mr & Mrs Khiladi, Akhiyon Se Goli Maare, Haseena Maan Jaayegi was born on 22 October 1937 and was living in Canada with his son and daughter-in-law.
As per reports, Khan was suffering from progressive supranuclear palsy, a degenerative disease that causes loss of balance, difficulty in walking and dementia. He was in loss of consciousness. Read more posts…
Tuesday, 01 January 2019 | PNS–
You might also like
- ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’: Poor watchmen hope for Acche Din March 23, 2019
- Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, two others file nominations from Tehri March 23, 2019
- Nishank supporters celebrate, factions close ranks to ensure win March 23, 2019
- BJP candidates file nominations from Tehri, Garhwal March 23, 2019
- BJP lists candidates for 5 Parliamentary seats March 23, 2019