Varsities should research on bringing about change: CM
All the 31 universities in the state should undertake research work to bring about social and economic change in their surrounding areas. The chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat said this during a felicitation programme on Sunday.
Rawat said that the State Government is working consistently to improve the quality of higher education. He opined that the state will have to wait patiently for the results of the historic Investors Summit held some months ago. He said that the state government had made many policy decisions to ensure the development of the remote areas of the state. Among the decisions taken by the state government, permission was also granted for setting up university on 2.5 acres land in mountainous regions. Further, in order to encourage the home stay scheme, the state government would provide electricity to home stay at domestic rate. This will provide employment to the people in their village and will be effective in preventing migration. He spoke about the recently launched Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana, he said that so far, more than 79000 cards have been made for beneficiaries under the scheme. It is expected that in the next six months, all the families of the state will be covered under the scheme. The minister of State for Higher Education, Dhan Singh Rawat also expressed his views on the occasion.
Monday, 07 January 2019 | PNS | Dehradun–
You might also like
- Exactly just just How are Property and Debts Divided in a divorce or separation? November 24, 2019
- Clomid 100 mg Canada Online Pharmacy | Bonus Pill With Every Order November 23, 2019
- Buy Brand Furosemide Online. Where To Buy Lasix With Prescription November 23, 2019
- Ciprofloxacin Generic Buy November 23, 2019
- Generic Viagra Oral Jelly 100 mg Pharmacy – Buy Cheap Sildenafil Citrate Online November 23, 2019