The World Integrity Centre India hosted the day one of Uttarakhand Youth Festival in its premises on Saturday attended among others by the eminent folk singer Narendra Singh Negi. The two-day long annual festival being held in association with WIC India, Aradhya Entertainment & Media and Apna Roti Bank is focused on empowering the youth.
Over 100 participants from across Uttarakhand took part in the programme, the organisers claimed. The participating youngsters put up an exhibition while the stalls set up there had a variety of fashion accessories, handicrafts, food stalls among others.
Besides, several competitions, including painting, poetry, modelling, acting, dancing and singing, were held during the occasion. The participants presented the multifaceted culture of Uttarakhand.
Speaking about the festival, the founder UYF Himanshu Pundir said, “Uttarakhand Youth Festival is one of the largest and the most awaited fests in the State.
It is an opportunity for the youngsters to rediscover themselves by taking part in several activities.”
Sunday, 03 February 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- SP not to field candidate from Garhwal March 25, 2019
- UKD announces candidates from five constituencies March 25, 2019
- Modi, Shah, Union ministers & others to campaign in U’khand March 25, 2019
- Congress announces candidates for five seats March 25, 2019
- Management seals HMT plant, workers protest March 25, 2019