The World Integrity Centre India hosted the day one of Uttarakhand Youth Festival in its premises on Saturday attended among others by the eminent folk singer Narendra Singh Negi. The two-day long annual festival being held in association with WIC India, Aradhya Entertainment & Media and Apna Roti Bank is focused on empowering the youth.
Over 100 participants from across Uttarakhand took part in the programme, the organisers claimed. The participating youngsters put up an exhibition while the stalls set up there had a variety of fashion accessories, handicrafts, food stalls among others.
Besides, several competitions, including painting, poetry, modelling, acting, dancing and singing, were held during the occasion. The participants presented the multifaceted culture of Uttarakhand.
Speaking about the festival, the founder UYF Himanshu Pundir said, “Uttarakhand Youth Festival is one of the largest and the most awaited fests in the State.
It is an opportunity for the youngsters to rediscover themselves by taking part in several activities.”
Sunday, 03 February 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- PM Modi to address public rally at Rudrapur on March 28 March 20, 2019
- Police deployment on basis of manpower audit in general election March 20, 2019
- Election commission keeping an eye on high value transactions- Sowjanya March 20, 2019
- BJP leaders pay homage to Parrikar March 20, 2019
- HC directs Govt to reply by March 27 on pharmacist recruitment issue March 20, 2019