Uttarakhand emerging fast as tourism State: Maharaj
Promoting activities related to tourism would create employment opportunities in the State: Maharaj
The State Tourism and Culture Minister Satpal Maharaj have said that Uttarakhand is fast emerging as a ‘Tourism State’ in the country and abroad. He was speaking to a delegation of Dehradun chapter of Public Relations Society of India (PRSI) at Vidhan Sabha on Wednesday. The delegation invited the minister to attend the 40th all- India convention on public relations which would be held in Dehradun from December 8 to 10. The Minister told the delegation that the State Government is committed to promoting tourism in Uttarakhand.
He said that promoting activities related to tourism would create employment opportunities in the State. The Minister further said that the convention which is being held in Dehradun offers an opportunity as the State would be able to showcase its potential to the representatives from different parts of the country and abroad who are coming to take part in it.
The president of PRSI, Vimal Dabral, secretary Anil Sati and treasurer Amit Pokhariyal among others were members of the delegation that met the Minister on the day. read more posts…
Thursday, 29 November 2018 | PNS | Dehradun—
You might also like
- ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’: Poor watchmen hope for Acche Din March 23, 2019
- Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, two others file nominations from Tehri March 23, 2019
- Nishank supporters celebrate, factions close ranks to ensure win March 23, 2019
- BJP candidates file nominations from Tehri, Garhwal March 23, 2019
- BJP lists candidates for 5 Parliamentary seats March 23, 2019