The camp office of Union minister for Human Resource Development and Haridwar MP, Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ was burgled by unidentified thieves on Friday. The burglary carried out in the camp office located in Nand Vihar locality has raised questions about the level of policing.
Om Prakash Jamdagni, a representative of Nishank expressed surprise at the burglary stating that the camp office has been vandalised and some items had probably been stolen which will be ascertained later. He pointed out that the residences of Urban Development minister Madan Kaushik’s residence and the divisional forest officer are also situated in the same locality. “Our demand from the Haridwar senior superintendent of police is to investigate this matter and find out how this burglary took place and by whom it was carried out. Locals point out that this incident has also put a question mark on the regularity and efficiency of police patrolling even in a so-called VIP area.
Saturday, 01 August 2020 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- Farmers’ woes September 19, 2020
- Apple to launch online store in India on Sept 23 September 19, 2020
- Don’t be misled by dalals’ advocates: PM to farmers September 19, 2020
- Farm Bills anger farmers, protest spreads September 19, 2020
- Limited numbers to be allowed in 2021 Kumbh Mela September 19, 2020