Former Union Minister and senior BJP leader Uma Bharti has been hospitalised after slipping and fracturing her foot. She is currently on a journey from Gangotri to Gangasagar.
According to Bharti, she had reached Garudchatti near Rishikesh on Sunday. However, she slipped and fell after lunch. The swelling and pain increased on Monday after which she went to the Himalayan Hospital in Dehradun. There, x-ray revealed that she had suffered two fractures on her left foot and some injury to the head. She tweeted that she is being kept in the hospital for 24 hours. A plaster has been applied to her left foot and will remain so for more than a month.
Tuesday, 19 November 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- Organise regular camps to solve power issues in mountainous areas- Dhan Singh November 19, 2019
- Uma Bharti hospitalised after fracturing foot November 19, 2019
- Audio clip goes viral, social media questions political pressure on police & administration November 19, 2019
- Sultan of Kedah Malaysia visits IMA Dehradun November 19, 2019
- Work underway to make 5 cities plastic-free by 2020 November 19, 2019