Constituted for quick redressal of the complaints of general public, the Uttarakhand State Agency for Public Service (UKSAPS) held its first general meeting presided over by Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat on Thursday. The CM also unveiled the UKSAPS logo on the occasion.
Rawat said that the agency will further strengthen the Right to Service which will help in creating good work culture, providing good governance, transparency in work, strengthening e-governance and providing services to the public on time. The basic objective of establishing the agency is to simplify the Government services in the State and to provide them to the public in a people friendly manner.
The works of the agency can be made more effective with the help of IT department. The Chief Minister’s helpline 1905 will be launched to resolve the complaints of the common man. For this, 50 seat call centres will be set up by the agency through outsourcing. Work of CM dashboard will also be assigned to UKSAPS. The agency’s executive committee member and chief secretary Utpal Kumar Singh, additional chief secretary Radha Raturi, IT secretary RK Sudhanshu and others were present on the occasion. Read More
Friday, 11 January 2019 | PNS | Dehradun–
You might also like
- Shah to head BJP till polls in Maha, Haryana, J’khand June 14, 2019
- Striking doctors defy Mamata’s ultimatum June 14, 2019
- Farmers to pay Rs 100/month for Rs 3,000/month pension June 14, 2019
- CM reviews Kumbh Mela 2021 preparations June 14, 2019
- CM seeks details of issues to be raised in NITI Aayog meeting June 14, 2019