U’khand Cong to hold Dharna against BJP govt on March 1
Party to protest on price hike, recruitment scam and excise policy
The Uttarakhand Congress would stage a massive Dharna against the excise policy, price hike and forest guard recruitment scam at Gandhi Park of Dehradun on March 1. Informing about the agitation plan of the Congress, the Vice President of Pradesh Congress Committee (PCC), Surya Kant Dhasmana said that the state government has shattered the faith of the unemployed youth of the state. He said that in last three years the state government has failed to provide employment to the youth.
The recruitment examination for forest guards organised by subordinate services selection commission was marred by malpractices as its question paper was leaked. He said that the prices of all commodities are touching sky and instead of providing relief to the people, the state government has reduced the price of the liquor. Dhasmana said that the Congress party led by PCC President would organise a massive protest and Dharna at Gandhi Park at 10 am on March 1.
Friday, 28 February 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- U’khand Cong to hold Dharna against BJP govt on March 1 February 28, 2020
- Bhojan Mata & teacher responsible for critical condition of child: BEO February 28, 2020
- India has tremendous tourism potential: Gadkari February 27, 2020
- Plastic free budget session at Gairsain February 27, 2020
- Delhi violence conspiracy to defame India: Rawat February 27, 2020