The UJVN Limited chairperson and secretary Radhika Jha, along with the corporation’s managing director SN Verma, presented a cheque for Rs 10.02 crore in dividend to the Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat on Monday.
Greeting the officials on the foundation day of the corporation, the chief minister said that UJVN Limited will have to maintain its speciality. He also asked the officials to prepare work plans keeping the energy demands of the future in mind. He stressed on the need for also focusing on implementation of schemes with better work culture, dedication, discipline and integrity. Rawat also congratulated UJVN Limited for achieving 99.2 per cent capacity in production. Jha also informed the CM about the efforts being undertaken regarding power generation capacity and related aspects in the State.
Tuesday, 12 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- UJVN Ltd presents Rs 10.02 cr dividend to CM November 12, 2019
- SSP concerned about illegal web of cable wires November 12, 2019
- Brothers of PCS officer allegedly thrash neighbours November 12, 2019
- District police plan to initiate technologically advanced team November 12, 2019
- Two dead, one injured in road accident November 12, 2019