Two clauses from GO regarding Nanda Gaura Yojna amended
From the seven clauses of the Government Order (GO) 2017 regarding the Nanda Gaura Yojna, two points have been amended by the additional chief secretary Radha Raturi recently. The scheme gives the benefit to the women/girls from a deprived background to receive a sum of money at different ages. The families, native of Uttarakhand, can apply for the scheme. Two girls from each chosen family are entitled to the benefits of the scheme.
The first point states that an amount of Rs 21,000 would be transferred to the accounts of the parents of the beneficiaries by E-payment mode. The second amended point states that the beneficiary would receive the second instalment of Rs 30,000 after she passes class 12 from the principal of the school. The amount would be transferred directly to the beneficiary account through Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT) mode.
Friday, 08 February 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- BJP finalises plan for filing of nominations March 21, 2019
- Guv greets public on Holi March 21, 2019
- Hospital gears up for accident cases on Holi March 21, 2019
- Modi must come clear on his false promises to people of U’khand: Cong March 21, 2019
- Political parties need to focus more on women-related issues: women voters March 21, 2019