Training to reduce child mortality: AIIMS director
Training of Neonatal resuscitation can help in reducing the child mortality rate by 20 to 25 percent, said the director of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Ravi Kant while addressing a workshop on neonatal resuscitation at AIIMS Rishikesh on Tuesday. The workshop was attended by the nurses of pediatrics and neonatal departments and also the nursing students. The AIIMS director further said that the training of neonatal resuscitation has been made compulsory for the final year students of nursing.
The workshop was held under the aegis of college or nursing and department of neonatology at medical education department of the institute.
The head of the department of neonatology Dr. Sriparna Basu, Manoj Gupta, and KS Ravi participated in the workshop along with others. Read more Posts…
Wednesday, 12 December 2018 | PNS | Dehradun—
You might also like
- Markaz cleared, raids on to arrest fugitive cleric April 2, 2020
- Brand Clomid Till Salu – Hela världen Frakt (3-7 dagar) April 2, 2020
- Rabatt Flagyl Piller. Kan Du Köpa Flagyl April 2, 2020
- Säker Webbplats För Att Köpa Generiska Läkemedel – Få Recept På Professional Viagra April 2, 2020
- People to celebrate Navami differently this year April 2, 2020