Trainee civil servants from Myanmar visit Haridwar
As part of their training at the Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA) at Mussoorie, a group of 32 trainee civil servants from Myanmar visited Haridwar and met the district magistrate Deependra Kumar Chaudhry on Wednesday. The foreign trainee officers also attended a workshop presided over by the district magistrate. The chief development officer Vinit Tomar, ASP Piyush Agrawal and chief medical officer talked about the development, law and order and medical services in the district.
The district magistrate also shared his experiences with the trainee officers on the subjects of political interference, problems faced by the district administration and new challenges. The district magistrate also informed them about the Kumbh Mela to be held here during 2021 and the religious importance of Haridwar. Further, Chaudhry also threw light on the importance of politics and administration in a democracy. He also shared his experiences of resolving the problems faced by the district administration. The trainee civil servants from Myanmar thanked the district magistrate for sharing his experiences with them. From here they went to tour the Roorkee Tehsil and from there they departed for Delhi.
Thursday, 28 November 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- Trainee civil servants from Myanmar visit Haridwar November 28, 2019
- Short circuit sparks off fire in train November 28, 2019
- Authorities ignore posters defacing public property in Doon November 28, 2019
- Last three accused in Bitcoin businessman Shakur’s murder nabbed by district police November 28, 2019
- Ordina Il Marchio Apcalis jelly A Buon Mercato. www.pioneeredge.in November 28, 2019