A film based on martyr Jaswant Singh who single-handedly fought 300 Chinese soldiers in Indo-China war
Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat launched the trailer of “72 Hours– Martyr Who Never Died”, a film based on the life of martyr Jaswant Singh Rawat here on Monday. He said that Mahavir Chakra recipient Jaswant Singh Rawat during the war with China in 1962 showed indomitable courage and valour and stopped 300 Chinese soldiers single-handedly. He said that it was due to brave persons like Jaswant Singh that Uttarakhand is known as “Veerbhoomi” and brave soldiers always remain immortal.
The CM further said that the State government is working on mission mode to encourage production and shooting of films in Uttarakhand. Famous film directors like Mahesh Bhatt and Raj Kumar Santoshi among others are planning to shoot their films in Uttarakhand. Tehri MP Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, film unit members and others were present on the occasion.
Tuesday, 25 December 2018 | PNS | Dehradun-
You might also like
- PM Modi to address public rally at Rudrapur on March 28 March 20, 2019
- Police deployment on basis of manpower audit in general election March 20, 2019
- Election commission keeping an eye on high value transactions- Sowjanya March 20, 2019
- BJP leaders pay homage to Parrikar March 20, 2019
- HC directs Govt to reply by March 27 on pharmacist recruitment issue March 20, 2019